Learn About Floatation Therapyat Inngi Float
What is Floating?
Inngi Float is a one-hour full mind and body relaxation experience through floatation therapy. Our sensory-deprivation floating meditation pods deliver a unique healing experience. By floating in about ten inches of Pharmaceutical Grade Epsom Salt water, you will gain a multitude of benefits, such as anti-aging, athletic recovery, and stress relief. Our sensory controlled pods are designed to give you a luxurious experience with the most comprehensive cleaning technology available.
What is Float Therapy?
What is float therapy? Backed by science, floatation therapy not only helps you rest and rejuvenate during your session, it is also induces mind and body optimization that stays with you for weeks to come. Make floating a lifestyle and you will float your way to your best self! Experience floatation therapy at our float spa, today!
Our Core Values
Inngi Float is excited to introduce a much needed mind and body stress relief to the Colorado Front Range and beyond. Our passion is to bring health to each community we become a part of. We support local and sustainable businesses.
By its very nature, float therapy pays respect to the body and soul, achieving complete relief from mental and physical stresses. At Inngi we respect the environment too, purifying the water in a four step process and eliminating excessive water consumption.
Take away the invasive white noise of every day life, shield yourself from distracting light and experience sheer weightlessness. The one hour float fully relaxes your body as toxins are pulled from the body. You emerge more balanced; energized, pain free and extremely rested.
At Inngi, we don’t do anything half way. Our top of the line float pods are the cleanest, safest, and most efficient on the market. Our float consultants are float technology experts who hold themselves to the highest standards of customer service and hospitality.
Sensory deprivation gained in a float session is key to invigorating your strength and spirit. Spending just one hour in the comfort of our float pods exponentially enhances your physical condition and mental acuity. You emerge with increased energy and physical powers to accomplish your goals.
Float therapy has been shown to help treat PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress-related pain. It is recommended by doctors for skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. It has also shown to help relieve physical pain, provide faster recovery from workouts, and improve cardiovascular health. These are just a few of the many health benefits of salt water floats. Our floating mediation pods can aid the revitalization of your body and mind.
Floatation therapy is a sure way to optimize your lifestyle. By providing total relaxation of body and mind, floating enhances your everyday life. A float therapy session helps alleviate pain and enables you to be more present and creative within your work and personal life. Here at Inngi, we strongly believe in the long-lasting effects of this incredible way to take care of yourself. Many float clients have described feeling stronger and more present in their lives in many ways – energized, alert and happier all-around. Floatation therapy allows you to fully step into the things you do in a cosmically-confident way.
By being in a sensory-controlled environment where your body feels totally weightless without the pressures of gravity — and your mind can turn off from every day pressures in a way it can’t anywhere else — you can completely revitalize yourself. As you emerge from your floatation therapy session, you get a chance to move a body that is stronger and less pained. You also get to tackle everyday life with a clearer more even keeled perspective.
Benefits of Floating
Promotes Anti Aging
Helps recover the body after athletic training
Helps reduce pain after injury
Alleviates stress and stress-related pain
Decreases symptoms of depression
Decreases inflammation in the body
Helps alleviate symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
Alleviates symptoms of fibromyalgia
Helps decrease hypertension
Helps with tension headaches
Gives your mind time to recover at its natural pace
Helps with creativity and positive mindset
We pride ourselves in premium technology. Our floating meditation pods and suite rooms are furnished with antibacterial sanitary surfaces. The water cleaning technology is complex and thorough as it pulls all water out of the pod between each client and filters it four different ways twice.
Our floating mediation pods give you full control of your sensory experience. You can choose LED light therapy, underwater sound therapy, or complete sensory-deprivation darkness and silence. Choosing to go without light and sound reduces all sensory input to the brain and provides what is known as sensory deprivation.
Your Float Experience
Prepare for Your Float
- Please avoid anything that may make your skin more sensitive to the high concentration of salt, such as; shaving, waxing or tanning on the day of your floatation therapy appointment.
- We recommend avoiding all forms of caffeine for at least 4 hours before the appointment.
- A light meal is good about an hour prior to your float therapy session so you’re not thinking about food while you float.
- We provide towels, face cloths, hair dryers, shampoo, body wash, conditioner, earplugs, Vaseline, and lotion.
- Please bring anything else you think you may need to have or use after your session.
New guests, please arrive 15 minutes early for your first scheduled floatation therapy. Returning clients, please come a couple of minutes prior to your float time. One of you Float Consultants will greet you at the reception desk. You will then complete our client intake form and choose you float settings before your session in one of our floating mediation pods.
Your Float Consultant will give you a thorough orientation of the space and tell you everything you need to know to set you up for a successful float.
Enter & Enjoy
- Put in ear plugs prior to entering our floating mediation pods (recommended).
- Shower with body wash.
- Apply Vaseline over any cuts or scrapes.
- Take your time as you step into your pod. It is filled with body temperature water and Epsom salt.
- It takes some time to adjust and get comfortable.
- Inhale slowly. Exhale and relax.
- Lean back to float. Allow yourself to feel your body loosen as you achieve a relaxed state and let the floating mediation pods take care of the rest.
- Light music will play to alert you when you have 5 minutes left in your floating mediation pods. A voice will come on letting you know that you float time is finished.
- Exit the floating mediation pod and rinse off in the shower. You can use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash that are provided.
- Get dressed.
- You can exit the room and use our comfortable grooming room to get ready for the rest of the day. Hair dryers are available for your use. We’ve designed our dressing rooms with exceptional lighting so that you can apply makeup if you wish.
Take Your Time
- Your senses will be highly acute as you reenter your day post-float. You will notice that you are more conscious of breathing, movement and sounds.
- We invite you to spend time in the comfort of our tea room where you can enjoy a cup of hot tea read a book or just simply take the time to breathe and relax.
- You can connect to our Wi-Fi and check your emails on your laptop and make phone calls in our retail area.
“You guys are changing my LIFE!”
"I have been baptized by the gods of relaxation!"
– Stacey C.
"This was the first hour in 6 months when I didn’t feel like I was in pain"
"I've been having low back/sciatic pain for weeks, and now it's gone!"
– Tammy W.
"I have been to several other studios, but this place is LEGIT!"
– Mike O.